
It's that time of year again...Girl Scout Cookies are on sale!
Lexi has set a goal of selling 100 boxes. Won't you help her out? We'll ship them to you for free :). $3.25/box.
Varieties available:
- Trefoils - a delicate-tasting shortbread that is delightfully simple and satisfying. (My husband's favorite dipped in milk!)
- Lemon Chalet Cremes - a delicious vanilla sandwich cookie with a hint of cinnamon-ginger spice and a refreshing zesty lemon creme filling.
- Do-si-dos - crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.
- Samoas - tender vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with a rich chocolaty coating.
- Dulce de leche - sweet, bite-size cookies are rich with milk caramel chips.
- Thank U Berry Munch - real cranberries provide a delightful tartness in these hearty cookies sweetened with creamy, white fudge chips.
- Tagalongs - tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with luscious chocolaty coating.
- Thin Mints - a thin wafer made with natural peppermint covered with smooth chocolaty coating.
Call me, email me, or post a reply here and I'll place your order for you!
3 comments:
we're in! ben's not here, though, so i'm not sure what to order. so just in case i forget, remind me. :)
we'll get some too! I have to check with the fam to see what they want. I know for sure thin mints just have to check on how many :) I will let you know soon! my email is mama3@brannclan.com-send me the details so I can mail you the check and my address.
Is it too late? You know I want some. I have friends too. And they eat cookies.
Post a Comment