I'm tearful.
I'm grateful.
I'm humbled.
I'm joyful.
I'm prayerful.
Five years ago (on February 2, 2005) Levi had dramatic, invasive brain surgery.
Surgery that had never been done on someone his age.
Surgery that stopped the seizing his brain was continuously fighting.
Surgery that was a MIRACLE.
Surgery that literally SAVED my little boy, and my faith.
Thank you, Lord, for this gift.
A gift that gives me life every day.
A gift that brings laughter every day.
A gift that brings love every day.
A gift that keeps on giving every day.
(Levi at his family celebration of the 5th anniversary of his brain surgery on February 2, 2010. He chose GIANT chocolate cupcakes!)



10 comments:
oh the emotions! but how great it all turned out - how great levi turned out. :) i love it when bad situations have a good ending. :)
and good choice, levi, in a giant cupcake! yum.
Yes! What a miracle! We praise God with you!
I had no idea--what an amazing boy! What a miracle.
This made me cry. Levi really is a miracle. And so are you, Megan. We miss you guys. Love you.
what an amazing journey that must have been-but I can see what an amazing woman and mom you are-Levi looks just like you-love the giant smile with that cupcake! What a blessing! Thanks for the cookies-you didn't have to send them priority-the boys have already gone through 4 boxes-next yr we'll have to order more :)
Thanks for the reminder of that wonderful miracle! I remember following your postings when Levi was in the hospital. So glad that he's doing so well!!!
I love miracles! Megan you are amazing!
Wow! I didn't remember Levi being that little when he went through all that. I love what a happy boy he has grown up to be!
I just love that boy! I agree, it is good to be reminded of the miracles and how blessed we are. We are so lucky to have him in our lives!
I love that big smile - it is so infectious! Everytime I look see pictures of him it makes me want to smile too. :)
Oh and that choclate cupcake looks REALLY yummy right now...did you save me any?
Post a Comment