Five Things I Love About Levi
1. His laugh - he loves to laugh, and his laugh is contagious...sometimes I laugh just because he is laughing.
1. His laugh - he loves to laugh, and his laugh is contagious...sometimes I laugh just because he is laughing.
(Happy Boy, at the Parade of Lights, December 2008.)
2. His humor - seems appropriate that his birthday falls on April Fool's Day...he is quite the little joker. Although we did find out this morning that his humor was lacking when we went to give him 5 birthday spanks and a pinch to grow and inch...we'll NEVER try that again!
(Levi loves his big sister, Lexi.)
3. His kindness - for as long as I can remember he has been kind and loving towards others. When he was only 10 months and in the hospital for weeks and weeks, he would kiss the other children and pat them when they were crying. He is really in tune with the emotions of others.
(Levi and his best-bud, Milo.)
4. His spunk - I never really know what to expect from the little guy. He is spirited and joyful. He constantly surprises me. For example this morning he spelled the word "dragon" - how random is that? And then at school he read the names of every child in the class to me from the attendance board. That is so cool considering 3 months ago he could barely identify his own name, let alone 20 others!
(Levi playing on the school playground, August 2008)
5. His brain - weird, right? Well, not so much! I love his brain that has allowed him to be a normal child, inspite of removal of part of it and a stroke killing another part of it. All of the brain functions that he needs to be successful and happy in life are working like they should, and that is truly an amazing gift from our Heavenly Father...almost as amazing as Levi himself!
(Levi after his first brain surgery, January 2005. He had a bunch of cables coming out of his head that were hooked to a computer to monitor his constant seizure activity.)
Happy Birthday, Little Man! I love you!
4 comments:
Oh how I miss that little boy! What a sweetheart he is! Happy Birthday Levi! Wish we could be with you!
We love you, Levi! Happy Birthday!! We want to come and see you this weekend-- we'll call up your mom and see if you can play.
oh, he is so adorable and sweet! i don't know him too much, but he has always been so good and fun when i've been around him (of course i didn't spank him and pinch him. hehe.)
happy birthday!
Wow! He is so big! What a sweety. Time flys so quickly! Happy Birthday Levi!
Post a Comment