After what seems like months we finally got a snowstorm worth blogging about... and an actual, real-live blizzard too! Denver usually averages about 12 inches of snow during the month of March, and we just happened to get it all in one serious dumping. We have about 12 inches of depth on our back deck. The drifts in the front are even deeper.
Levi had a blast outside this morning shoveling,
and building a snowman, or snow blob. We had trouble rolling up the snow, so we just packed it into a big lump. Our snowman has a pepper mouth, a carrot nose, and Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies eyes.
He loved sucking on the icicles hanging from the eaves. I'm not sure how clean they are, but he sure thought it was cool.
SNOW much fun!
Yesterday in my nursing class we made it through 6 hours of lecture notes in 2 hours so that we could all get home before roads were too bad. Too bad they were already bad! But, bonus, school was closed today, so I have an extra 4 days to study for my pharmacology exam. Don't know that I'll be much more prepared then than I am now, but I can hope...
5 comments:
march blizzard! i'm glad it means that you get four days off! good luck on your exam! p.s. do you still have those girl scout cookies?
Meg, did you move? I don't recognize this house but don't recall you saying that you moved. Hope you are well and that you exam went well!
We moved 1 1/2 years ago... :)
Okay, Levi looks so cute out there with his shovel and snow suit! I'm glad he could have some alone time with you guys - I bet he loved it.
way to make lemonade out of lemons. :) i love snow storms - especially in colorado with the lovely snow.
and i'm so happy you got an extra day off from school - bonus, for sure! good luck with it all!
Post a Comment