That Caillou game really makes me think...
Levi has taken a liking to the computer. I saved several safe websites to the desktop that he goes to where he can play games, listen to stories, and practice the alphabet. He also has some preschool and kindergarten programs that he likes to do. On cold days after school, he will play for 2 hours with hardly a peep. For those of you who know Levi, that is unusal, but usually very welcome.
Unfortunately, he has also figured out how to move things around on the desktop. "My Documents" is now called "My 66"...and I cannot figure out how to change it back!
Levi on Paul's computer, and wearing Paul's pilot sunglasses. What a cutie patootie!
3 comments:
LEvi is such a cutie!!! Sorry I never came over this week, I swear this baby wants to come early and is rushing me through some 'fun' pregnancy symptoms and wants me to nap all the time! YIKES! Are you ready for school again this next week?
adorable, he's just so adorable. :)
He IS so cute. I've loved watching him in primary. Such a good boy. And that's hilarious about him changing the My Docs title!
Post a Comment