Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday, Mason!

My little, teeny, tiny, 6 foot tall, baby brother is 16! I can hardly believe it, and quite frankly am refusing to believe it, because that puts me somewhere around 23, I mean 33. It truly seems like it was yesterday that he was born.


Mason, you are a delightful young man. I have felt so blessed to live near you for the last 10 years where I have been able to be a part of your life. You are funny, intelligent, kind, patient, and loving. I love you, but even more important to me, my children ADORE you! Happy Birthday!

We went to the Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate to celebrate. (I am not sure what happened to the pictures of Mom, Matt and Layna, and myself...enjoy what there is to document this momentous, unforgettable evening!)

Dad

Mark and Mason

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm so sad I missed it. I can't believe you all went to the Melting Pot without me! jk. Glad Mason had a fun birthday.