Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

75 Days of Summer Fun - #2 - Lunch with Grandma Jill & Great Grandma Barbie

Great Grandma Barbie came from Oregon for a visit. We were able to spend some time together and enjoyed lunch out on a beautiful day.


I must correct that...we enjoyed the day UNTIL the waitress dumped three large glasses of ice water in Lexi's lap. I was MAD! Lexi was SOAKED! The day was ruined...until we got 3 - $50 meal vouchers and Lexi got a new outfit. Grandma to the rescue!

We ended the afternoon with a visit to the American Girl store. I must admit that I was pretty much in heaven and if I had a lot of loose change to spend on doll accessories, I would. But alas, I don't. This time, Great-Grandma to the rescue, and we now have new doll curlers and earrings.

Thanks Grandma and Great-Grandma for a memorable afternoon!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm jealous! Poor Lexi though, and I can just imagine Grandma's reaction...