

1. I love how unpredictable she is. She is a little like a rain storm - thunder, lightning and rain followed by a rainbow and sunshine.

2. I love that Lexi loves to learn and loves to teach - she is truly her mother's daughter in this respect. Like me, she loves school, loves to read, loves to write, loves to discover. And she in turn loves to teach all that she knows (and some things she doesn't know) to anyone who will listen (that usually consists of her dolls and stuffed animals, and occasionally Levi). She is curious and asks lots of questions. She isn't afraid to try new things or get her hands dirty.
3. I love that she loves to perform. Lexi has a delightfully sweet voice that she isn't afraid to share with others. She sings in the school choir and in the "Family Room Band" (which more often than not sounds quite a lot like Hannah Montana or The Cheetah Girls). She loves to dance and show off her latest cheerleading and gymnastics moves. She is talented!
4. I love what a faithful friend Lexi is. She loves her friends deeply, and is trustworthy and kind (usually...). One of the girls in her class told me that Lexi is the nicest girl in their class. That made me smile.
5. I love the depth of Lexi's faith in Jesus Christ and her knowledge of the principles of the Gospel. She understands the scriptures so much better than I did at her age, and often has wonderful insights that make me stop and think. When Lexi says her prayers at night, it is obvious to me that Heavenly Father is more than someone she has been told about, He is someone she knows personally.
6. I love Lexi's laugh and smile! Her bright blue eyes sparkle with joy when she laughs. Her laughter is contagious so you just can't help laughing and smiling along with her.
7. I love how sweet Lexi is to Levi. Since the day he was born, she has been his biggest fan and protector. She watches over him, teaches him, plays with him, dresses him, helps him get snacks, and so on. She is generally very patient with him. I am so glad that they get along and are such good friends.


I love you sweet princess. My life would not be the same without your spunk, spirit, and energy. Thank you for allowing me to serve and love you. I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

2nd Birthday - White Fence Farm
4th Birthday - Princess (& Prince) Party

5th Birthday - Lexi & Dora's Backyard Adventure
6th Birthday - at the clay lab
4 comments:
awwww, such a darling post and tribute to a beautiful little gal. happy birthday lexi!
whoops, it was actually me that left the above comment. :)
Thank you, Emily. I'm glad you told me it was you...I clicked on the "ben" link so I could figure out who it was and it told the profile was not available. I was hoping it wasn't some weirdo.:)
Happy Birthday sweet Lexi!
Post a Comment