Lexi was honored by her art teacher at school with the selection of one of her creations for an elementary school art show. The show ran for the month of January at our local library. I am so proud of her. She loves to draw, and is rather particular about what is "good" and what is not. We go through a lot of paper!
We went to a reception on the last night of the exhibit to see her art and eat cookies. I think it's safe to say that Levi was more interested in the cookies than the art.
3 comments:
That's a very impressive piece Lexi did. I love it!
That picture of Levi is priceless. It's the kind of picture that he will laugh about when he's older.
Congratulations to Lexi! She creates beautiful art. I'll bet you are a proud mama.
How fun for Lexi! She is just like her mom - very talented in many, many ways.
Post a Comment