Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love is...

Love is...helping my brother Levi when he is hurt.
Love is...hugging my dad.
Love is...doing crafts with Avery.
Love is...giving my mama gifts.
Love is...playing tag with my sister Haley.
Love is...riding bikes with mom and dad.
Love is...loving my family.
Love, Lexi
(Valentine's Day 2009)

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I like this. That is a treasure to hold onto for sure.

emily said...

that is, indeed, what Love is all about. out of the mouth of babes, right?

i love it.

Janelle said...

Very cute Lexi! That had to make you feel so happy to read Megan.

Marci said...

Thank you for the cookies! You are too sweet! Hey, can I get your address and email? My email is timandmarci@yahoo.com
Thanks again!

karen★ said...

the best thing I have read today...thanks Lexi!
Megan: Seth forgot to tell me that he ran into you at church and you told him the cookies were in. Sorry!! please e-mail me at karenewynder@msn.com and I will make arrangements to pick them up! THANKS!