Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Summer Outings

Fun programs at the Bemis Library
(our favorite library!)

(Levi is a helper, second from the left)


The Children's Museum of Denver
(note to self: NEVER go on a free day!)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A firefighter, a veterinarian, a chef?

Denver Museum of Nature and Science
(Mom decided taking pictures of 5 kids and keeping track of them was not an option, hence we got one blurry picture of the group...)

Cornerstone Park Sprayground
(In spite of how it looks, it was actually a very sunny and hot afternoon...and Lexi was having fun, until I told her I wanted to take a picture because we were leaving...)

I wonder what other adventures the summer holds in store for us...check back soon to find out!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You are such a good mom, Megan! I just looked at your last 12 posts or so, and you've already done so many fun things this summer, and some impressive homemaking things too. Maybe I can be like you some day.