Play with fire.
Bring the playpen and a built-in babysitter.

Go fishing and then fry up your fish with some butter, salt, and pepper.
Go fishing and then fry up your fish with some butter, salt, and pepper.
Take late afternoon naps in a warm tent.
Paint rocks.
Eat omelettes in a bag.
Snuggle up.
Roast marshmallows (in 3 different flavors - did you know that there are strawberry marshmallows, and caramel and vanilla ones too!) and eat smores.
6 comments:
Awesome!!!! I definitely have to make a mental note of this post.
Oh how fun that campout was! I hope we stay a couple nights next time.
They also make chocolate swirl marshmallows. My girls got a hold of some from our church.
What fun! You are definitely more creative at "camping with kids" than I am. Our trip usually consists of eating, getting dirty, and trying to keep the kids out of the fire. I can't wait to steal all your fun activities!
...maybe we should go camping together sometime!
wow, you guys did a ton! it totally looked fun - good job!
This looks so fun!!! Great ideas and great smiles.
Post a Comment