Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Sunday, June 20, 2010

75 Days of Summer Fun #18 - Moving Day

Matt and Layna have moved out...BOO HOO! We started early in the morning loading a truck at our house, headed to my parents to get their things out of "storage," and then drove north to their beautiful new home. I LOVE new house smell - it's almost as good as new car smell! Yum-o! We spent the day unloading the moving truck, unpacking the kitchen, and helping them get settled a little.

I can never THANK Matt and Layna enough-they kept us in our house this year when Paul's business hit bottom. Keep praying we manage to keep it until things turn around in the job market. We will miss you, and for more reasons than just the money! You are both loving, kind, and generous. Thank you for putting your lives on hold for us!

I didn't get any pictures of the adventure, but Levi took these... Thanks, Levi, for documenting the day for us!

No comments: