Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family
Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
75 Days of Summer Fun #5 - Ft. Logan National Cemetary
My mom and I took the kids to the cemetary on Memorial Day morning. I have 3 great-grandparents, 1 grandmother, and an aunt all buried there. The cemetary was packed with people honoring their loved ones. I loved seeing flags on every headstone. I am grateful that I have opportunities such as this to teach my children about life, liberty, and this great land we live in. Thank you to those who have served and died for me and my freedom.
Don't you LOVE Levi's red boots? They were Lexi's, and he discovered them recently...he wants to wear them everywhere! Including Ft. Logan, where we probably walked 3+ miles trying to find the Whitley headstone.
2 comments:
What a great experience. I love their outfits and I love how Lexi looks so serious in the last picture.
Don't you LOVE Levi's red boots? They were Lexi's, and he discovered them recently...he wants to wear them everywhere! Including Ft. Logan, where we probably walked 3+ miles trying to find the Whitley headstone.
Post a Comment