Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Thursday, June 24, 2010

75 Days of Summer Fun #19 - LDS Activity Days Camp

I enjoyed going to Activity Days camp with Lexi this year. The theme was "Follow Me Around the World." Every ward planned an activity and taught about a country somewhere in the world. I was asked to run the station for our ward. We taught the girls about New Zealand and taught them the Maori stick game. It was one of the favorites stations of the camp (if I do say so myself).

The girls also learned about the Philippines and learned tinickling. They made Venitian boats and had raingutter races, practiced using chopsticks, and played water games.

1 comment:

emily said...

oh i love all the updates. you are such an amazing lady! you do it all. :) ben was glad to have seen you, albeit for a little bit, last weekend. he was also grateful to lexi and her sweetness in taking our boys to primary.

you've got a neat family!