Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm not really one to go around telling people that I am getting older...but I so enjoy paying tribute to my kids on their birthdays, that I decided I should spend a moment honoring myself on my 32nd birthday. Here are some pics of me from long ago...


Christmas 1978 - Modeling for a bank Christmas card taken by my grandfather, the original Maxwell Studio photographer, JC Maxwell

Fall 1981 - My first (of many) Girl Scout uniform.

Fall 1992 - KM4B - Kingwood Mighty Mustang Military Marching Band

July 1994 - Days of 47 Parade - Salt Lake City - BYU International Folk Dancers


Summer 1999 - BYU Graduation

Spring 2007
One of my favorite parts of my life now...being a mommy!

3 comments:

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Happy Birthday! Those pictures are wonderful!!

emily said...

thanks for sharing those fun photos!

and happy belated birthday!

Vanalee said...

It is so much fun looking at your pictures. Such good memories. I am so glad we got to see you in August and it is fun reading your blog and seeing what your darling family is up to. Happy Birthday!