Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mommy-Daugther Date

I didn't tell Lexi where we were going on our date until we were about 5 minutes from the arena and she was THRILLED when I told her what we were going to see. We went to the 2008 Gymnastics Superstars, the tour of the US Olympic Gymnastics Team. Lexi loves Alicia Sacramone, Shawn Johnson, and Nastia Luikin, and has aspirations of being an Olympic gymnast someday.

We had terrific seats, just a few rows from one of the balance beams, with terrific views of the rest of appartuses (apparati?) as well.

It was a very entertaining production - lots of lights, music, and amazing gymnasts. We had a blast together!

Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/31402689@N08/sets/72157607974165453/show/ to see more great photos from the show!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That sounds so fun! I bet Lexi did love it. What a fun mother-daughter date!