Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Start of Something New...

Well, I have finally done it...I have succumbed to the world of blogging. After seeing the beautiful books my cousin Emily prints at the end of each year from all of her blogging, I decided to give it a try. Those of you who know me well, know that I love to scrapbook (even if I am 4 years behind), so maybe this will help keep me a little more current. Now if I can just figure out how you all get all those cute things on your blog...like music...I definitely need a playlist. Maybe tomorrow...

2 comments:

My name is Jack said...

Hello Megan! Glad to see you started a blog. I put a link to your blog on mine. I hope you don't mind!

My name is Jack said...

Oh and by the way, this is Amber, not Jack! :)