Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Travel Back in Time

We went and had these pictures taken when Haley was here at Thanksgiving. It was one of those Sam's Club specials - $10 for an 11x14 and then they try to sell you the $500 package. I "resisted" (not too difficult) but did get a couple of pictures that I scanned in on my own.

The girls moaned and groaned about how uncomfortable and itchy their dresses were, and I just said, "Aren't you glad you don't have to wear that all the time?" We had fun dressing up and doing something new together.



4 comments:

Mindy said...

These pics are so fun. And I love your new blog background. It's totally you.

emily said...

that is totally fun! ben and i did that way back when - miles was the only one and was about 6 months or something. so cute!

Ann said...

I love the photos. They are but beautiful. I have always want to take photos like these.

Alicia said...

Those are so fun. So they took them at Sam's?