I was at my first unofficial, but still mandatory, day of nursing school... The kids had late start... Paul was getting in charge of getting them ready and out the door... Lexi was doing her own hair...Thank you Rachelle for rescuing my daughter from this:
Due to some quick thinking on Paul's part, he called Rachelle, who graciously said he could bring Lexi over. It took Rachelle 20 minutes to unravel the mess, but fortunately we didn't have to cut Lexi's hair! I sure hope the next 2 years isn't this crazy!
2 comments:
That is so funny, and sad at the same time. Sad for Lexi. Good thinking though on Paul's part! Congrats and Good Luck on nursing school, I am sure you will get the routine all figured out.
I did that when I was younger...however we had to cut it out. Hopefully the rest of your morning will go smother then your first day of school.
Post a Comment