I officially started nursing school this past Tuesday! Finally! It has been a long road, but I am so excited for the adventure!
The kids insisted we take a "first day of school" picture.
This was our first attempt...I was trying to take a self-portrait of us. I accidentally zoomed in...
Paul took this one...Lexi and Levi are so proud of their Mommy!
Now if I can only figure out how to be in class for 20 hours a week, study 3-5 hours for each one of those hours, read 200-300 pages a week, magnify my church responsibilities, work at the hospice as much as I can, and still keep a orderly, functioning home! Thank you to those of you who have already stepped in to help...I'm sure it won't be the last time I ask for it!
5 comments:
Congrats, Megan! I am so excited for you! If anyone can do this, it's you. You will be a fantastic nurse.
Congrats on your first day, Meg! Your incredible multi-tasking abilities never cease to amaze me. Hope nursing school is great. I miss you.
well just know that you have a whole bunch of cousins (me, ben, laura, . . .anyone else) to listen to ya if/when you need to complain about nursing school! it was my favorite pasttime while in school. :) you're brilliant and will be able to do it all - i know it. good luck!
WOW!! You amaze me! Good luck in school. You will do well. Do not hesitate to call me if you need help.
Congrats!!!! and when you need a break, call me over, I love your kids and would love to play with them!
Post a Comment