Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Girl Scout Cookie Time!

That's right...forget your New Year's resolutions to eat better and lose weight...instead buy Girl Scout cookies! Lexi is selling cookies starting today through January 25th. Let us know if we can reserve a box or two for you. No money due now... Cookies will be here around Valentine's Day and we'll even ship them to you (if you aren't in Denver)! :)

8 comments:

Janelle said...

You can count on us for at least a few boxes! YUM! And I want Lexi to personally deliver mine, on a Tuesday perhaps! :)

Vanalee said...

I so wish it wasn't so expensive to ship to Tokyo. I'd order a bazillion boxes of Thin Mints!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You ship! That's too cool. We may have to sign up for a couple of boxes. I'll let you know.

Marci said...

So, what is your favorite cookie Megan??? I like Samoas and thin mints. :)

emily said...

ohhh, i shouldn't, but i will. how about a samoa and thin mint - one box of each. if those cookies are still around. :)

Mindy said...

I definitely want some. Call me and remind me.

karen★ said...

i hope i didn't miss the deadline..i have been kind of out of the loop lately! so...if i am not too late I would like to order

5 boxes of samoas
3 boxes of thin mints

Alicia said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm too late! I'm totally crushed. I've been thinking about GS cookies for the last week, but I didn't realize that I'd missed the ordering deadlines. Teaches me not to get behind on my blogging :). Blast! You know, if there is such a thing as surplus or ordering late, please let me know!