Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Monday, January 19, 2009

Our Family Band

Lucky Lips is going on world tour! Step right up and get your tickets to this amazing phenomenon called Rock Band.

We all get in on the action, Lexi and Levi take turns on the drums, Lexi sings, Paul and I take turns on the drums, and I play the guitar. I can actually play a few songs on hard now without failing out in the first few measures.

This must have been a hard song, requiring immense concentration...

We love to play Rock Band...it's a good thing, too, since it's the only thing we can afford to do. :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

We are Rock Band junkies, too! We had friends over for dinner & Rockband on Friday... this is becoming a regular occurrence with this particular couple. We were joking about how it's so much cheaper and yet so much more fun than going to a restaurant and a movie at the theater.

La Ron said...

I love Rock Band. It is so fun for the whole family although I am convinced that the adults like it even more than the kids. I love that you are sporting the Maxwell Family Reunion shirt.

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

We should have a battle of the bands:) I love your expression!

emily said...

ha, cute! the pictures are fun, but i want to hear the band, too. :)

Alicia said...

You guys are so fun! I've never played, so I didn't know it was accessible for kids. That's great!