Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Great-Grandma Maxwell

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!
Grandma Maxwell turns 90 today...Pearl Harbor Day, December 7th.

We were able to celebrate this summer at our Maxwell Family Reunion. What a joy it was to take this picture of all of her direct descendents (aside from a couple of missionaries).

We love you and are so thankful that we live close to you. Even though we don't get to see you as often as we used to, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Megan,
I would love to get to know you better, even it is just through blogging! I was so sad to miss the luncheon. I wish we were just a bit closer to Denver for that reason. Your children are so cute. It would be fun to get together. Your blog is adorable! Can't wait to read more of it.
Hugs!

Kim said...

That parade of lights looks like so much fun! Were the Marshalls there? Looks like a blast!

Janelle said...

What a neat lady!! She looked so cute in church on Sunday.