Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Friday, December 12, 2008

Harmony Concert

If we wish to create a lasting peace, we must begin with children. - Mahatma Gandhi
Last night Levi performed in the preschool Harmony Concert. It was absolutely delightful! Levi loves to perform and last night was no exception. I dressed him in his Christmas outfit and he looked so handsome!
The kids have been learning about peace and harmony and shared what they think harmony means through writing prompts and drawings. Levi said: "Harmony means painting a house together." I'm not sure where that came from, but ok... Grandpa Dave said, "Painting a house would be a source of disharmony for us! That is why we hired someone else to do it!"
We ended the short and sweet concert with lots of Christmas goodies!
Here is a snipet of the last song, The World is a Rainbow, for you to enjoy.

May you all have a Christmas filled with Harmony!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I love Levi! He is such a sweetie.

Laynalou3 said...

And Levi knows all of the words! What a great job!!