It was wonderful! My Grandma Maxwell used to take me when I was a little girl, and I was just as thrilled with it as an adult as I was then. I love the music, the costumes, the dances - all of it! It is magical and was a perfect start to the holiday season!
Lexi enjoyed it so much that she dance around the lobby after the ballet...Haley and Grandma were her partners of choice. Nice moves, ladies!
Thanks Mom for the fun Girls Day Out!




4 comments:
what a special memory for all of you. you all look so beautiful, too.
What fun to go see the Nutcraker. I want to take my daughter Ashlyn but I don't feel as though she wants to go to the one here in Houston...even though she loves dance and the dance class she took back in Austin when we lived there.
I love the Nutcracker! You are so lucky that you got to take your girls. What a great tradition to keep up with your family!
Your curly hair looks so cute, it has been too long since I've seen you. And I can't wait until Nina is a tiny bit older (and a lot less naughty) so I can take her to fun things like the Nutcracker!
Post a Comment