Last Saturday, December 6th, I hosted the annual Whitley Ladies Luncheon, a gathering of my mom's dad's family. Every December for 12 years we have gotten together to have lunch, visit, exchange ornaments, and have a cookie exchange. I was so excited to have everyone to my home this year! I was particularly excited to welcome my sister-in-law, Layna, who has never been able to attend as she has lived in Honolulu or Chicago since she married my brother.
This luncheon is truly one of the highlights of my holiday season every year! They are beautiful ladies with kind, caring hearts. It is an honor to be counted as one of them.

back row: Phyllis Crandall, Cindy Stackhouse, Julie Ducommun, Jeanie Martens, Jill Maxwell, Cathy Watters
front row: Christina Stackhouse, Chelsey Stackhouse, Brittany Ducommun, Lexi Lips, Megan Lips, Layna Maxwell
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there! You changed that picture in the background . .
Post a Comment