Without a doubt one of the highlights of our year was going to Chicago for my brother, Matt's, law school graduation in June. We spent time seeing the sights and being together. We made a side trip to Nauvoo and Carthage to see church historical sites as well. It was a great adventure!Here's a glimpse of the adventure through pictures...

2 comments:
I am so sad I missed it,I really wish I could have gone! Looks like a great family vacation.
I love that picture of Matt and the one of Levi and Lexi sleeping!
I am going to comment about the last few posts.... Your family trip to Chicago looks like so much fun. I have never been there before and would love to. The ladies luncheon that you hosted at your house is such a great tradition that I am sure Lexi will treasure just like you do. And last but not least is the family reunion. It was for sure the highlight of our year. We were so sad that it was over especially not knowing if we will ever have one again. I feel like I really got to know a lot of people. Thanks for all the hard work you did.
Post a Comment