I don't think it is a surprise to anyone who knows me that I would be thankful for education. Besides majoring in Science Education at BYU, I am one of those life-long students. I love learning, and I love school!
I started back to school a few years ago to get a degree in Nursing. I've taken a class or two here and there and am looking forward to starting back full time in January. I look forward to furthering the knowledge that I have and continuing to help others. I quite simply feel that education is important.
As we learn in the Doctrine & Covenants, "seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning, even by study and also by faith." I will continue to seek learning from the good books of the world, from organized courses of study, and also from personal, prayerful study of the scriptures.



No comments:
Post a Comment