Living, Learning, and Laughing with the Lips Family


Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 24 - Fast Food

Let's face it...we all have those days when cooking is just not an option. I honestly wish I could justify having them more often (if it weren't for the transfat and high calories). But, I can't. Regardless, I am thankful that when my children are screaming at me and I can't go right home, I can run through a drive-thru at any number of fast food havens and satisfy them. McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell (our favorite), or Carl's Jr. Even Fazoli's breadsticks and a strawberry ice slush will do the trick.



Of cource I usually end up with BBQ sauce or lettuce and tomatoes on the floor of my car, so I suppose there is a down side...

I am also thankful for those sit down fast food places...quick Mexican or Japanese...that make us all happy. Sometimes I just don't want to cook. And the kids enjoy it so much (as seen in these classic photos taken at Kokoro - Quick Japanese, where we ate after going to the Colorado History Museum. They are even using cheater chops!)!

No comments: