We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Paul's family came to our house for dinner. I enjoy hosting big dinner gatherings. I love to set the tables and cook huge meals. The only parts I don't like are the cleaning beforehand, and the cleaning afterwards (hence the reason the dining room table is still covered with dishes to be put away - but, they are clean, thanks to Paul and his mom). We had a terrific dinner, with contributions from everyone, and then played games for about 3 hours. It was a great day!
Alas, I didn't take a single picture during dinner or games, just two of the three tables before guests arrived (I forgot to take a picture of the kids table, which was so cute!!).
The kids and I made these Oreo turkeys for everyone. I love Oreos, so they were a hit with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment