I am grateful to live in an era in history when we have amazing technology right at our fingertips.
Today alone I have used or had life made easier or more fulfilling by the following: a toaster, a microwave, the dishwasher, the refrigerator, the washing machine and dryer, the garage door opener, cartoons on a color TV (for Levi, who woke up way too early), my computer, my IPhone (a surprise birthday gift from my hubbie), the grocery store checkout and conveyor belt, the sound system and cordless headset at Nia, the drinking fountain to refill my water bottle at Nia, my cordless telephone and voicemail messages, the clock in my room, a power toothbrush for Levi, the heater (it was a little chilly last night), my car, ziplock bags, the lights in the bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen, myIHome to listen to music from my IPhone while I am doing the dishes...that's all I can think of at this moment, but I am sure there is more that I have enjoyed today. Oh, traffic lights! I am very thankful for those!
I honestly can't imagine life without a lot of these things, although I am sure I could do without them just fine. However, I am thankful for creative people whose only goal in life is to make my life easier. :) Thank you!


1 comment:
I totally agree. The power went out the other day and I almost didn't know what to do with myself!
Post a Comment